About Me...

Currently, I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in English/Language Arts Secondary Education. I am a 1994 graduate of Clarke County High School in Grove Hill, Ala. In 1996, I got an Associate in Arts from Alabama Southern College in Monroeville, Ala. I love to write, listen to gospel music, and bargain shop. After my job dissolved after 13 years, I decided to make a career for myself instead of just having a job. In the future, I plan to complete a book I have been working on for 17 years. Also, I am going on a very nice vacation.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Networking

networking
A useful strategy to use in the classroom is networking. This will allow the teacher to stay connected with students and parents to stay connected. I will try to make my network available to all economic levels. Everyone is not going to have the same internet availability. I will try to maintain connections with interested parents by ensuring that there is some form of feedback. I may network with some by internet, written letter, and telephone. Networking will be a useful way to keep an open communication flowing. Hopefully, this will create better students in the classroom.