About Me...

Currently, I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in English/Language Arts Secondary Education. I am a 1994 graduate of Clarke County High School in Grove Hill, Ala. In 1996, I got an Associate in Arts from Alabama Southern College in Monroeville, Ala. I love to write, listen to gospel music, and bargain shop. After my job dissolved after 13 years, I decided to make a career for myself instead of just having a job. In the future, I plan to complete a book I have been working on for 17 years. Also, I am going on a very nice vacation.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Multmedia

multimedia
Multimedia will be used as a group project to reconstruct literary stories as a presentation to the classroom. This will allow students to feel more like they are a part of the class when they contribute. Literature stories tend to be very old and very uninteresting to students. I will assign literary stories as a group project and each will create a slide presentation telling the story. Pictures and facts relevant to the the story and time the story was written will be required. The group will have to tell the story as they do their presentation. I believe students will learn more from a subject when their peers are involved.